- 2 cups and 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup lukewarm tap water
- Toppings of your choice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the lukewarm tap water, the yeast and the olive oil. Let the yeast activate for 15 minutes.
- Pour fluids into flour mixture. Mix together with a large spoon.
- Knead with your hands until well combined for approximately 3 minutes.
- Cut into two equal pieces and shape each into a ball.
- Prepare two bowls with a drop of olive oil in each. Cover with cling wrap and leave to rest in the fridge for 24 hours or more.
- When ready to make pizza, place a dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use a rolling pin and your hands to shape the dough into your desired shape. Use minimal toppings such as salami, mozzarella and basil to create the perfect crispy base and puffy crust. Pre-heat the oven to 230 degrees.
- Place in oven for 7-10 minutes or til crust is golden brown.
- Serve with a DRIP Negroni Cocktail.
Purchase the Negroni: https://www.dripcocktails.com/collections/cocktails/products/negorini
Leave a comment